Wednesday, September 8, 2010

girls and boys will be worried sick

girls and boys will be worried sick, worried that she would grueling, send a message to girls, boys, girls always perfunctory, small boy can not ask for fear of girls
sorry, friends said, for a long time, boy laughed, love, please deep
love, a feeling not only one person to pay ......
The rain, drop by drop from the arbor P90X to the eaves on the whereabouts, carrying a light wind, and sent to the mountains with the cool grass fragrant air. The sun is also in the rain
drop shadow reflected glare. I'm not sure How long, I opened my eyes, surprised to find that we compete with each other cling to sleep hh
This is the fifteenth day of the trip. In other words, another 15 days we will walk hand in hand into p90x workout the wedding hall. because I said to him,
I want a month hiking, sleeping in the names of those who are not mountains, rivers and wilderness. He said,
accompany! . For this, I think I am not a person's fault. Although I have been thinking of another mind, I can still direct air
strong reason to say so.
wonderful mountain air, p90x dvd set I calmly looking at the valley in the distance, enjoy the sun who wore white mist. inadvertently, they disappeared
the. wind, gently stroking the cheek, some faint sense of ambiguous hh
My fingers gently on his back and drew a circle, he slowly raised his head, rub a few Xingsong to sleepy eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment