Thursday, August 26, 2010

son finished buying new shoes

son finished buying new shoes, intended to wear to school the next day, the results forecast a thunderstorm, only to give up.look at the weather forecast had rain recently, the son of depressed bad. final exam that day although the weather forecast said showers, but the morning was sunny and the night before his son decided whether or not to wear new shoes rain. I know this is his final examination of the pledge. I promised him that if it rains at night when the school I went to the school gate to pick him up.close to his son when the school zone of peace is still very clear sky, but the northern sky as if the thick cloud of black, I quickly early from work to take son. went to the junction zone of peace and Huanggu place really starts to rain, and rain very, very urgent. I am glad with my decision. son out of school without receiving far out to the Mount Tai Kong, I found the ground turned out to be dry, thus leaving the door 400 meters it would not have rained.

No comments:

Post a Comment